As a box printing manufacturer, we must be familiar with the whole process of the packaging process, so that we will be more comfortable when we accept customer consultation, and gain the trust of customers. What is the packaging process flow?
Generally simple can be summarized as the following major steps:
1. Clear design and printing requirements, accept customer information, need to communicate with sales staff and customers, understand customer requirements and information;
2. Design the requirements of the customer: including inputting text, images, ideas, imposition, to meet the customer's design concept;
3. Release the first draft (black and white or color proof) and let the customer modify it: if the customer checks if there is a typo, whether the graphic is not suitable or not;
4. According to the revision of the manuscript, modify the modification plan proposed by the customer;
5. Release the proof again and let the customer pass the screen until the customer confirms the final draft;
6. After the client's signature is finalized, the film will be sent out;
7. Proofing before printing, giving the sample effect to the customer;
8. Send the proofing effect to the customer to confirm whether there is any problem. If there is no problem, let the customer sign and confirm, and after the customer signs, print and publish in batches; if the customer finds that there is a problem, re-edit it, re-issue the film, and re-sample it to the customer!
The basic process is as detailed below:
Our packaging process is interlocking, strictly in accordance with the production steps, to ensure the smooth progress of each production process, to produce a qualified and satisfactory packaging.